2 September 2013

REVIEW ¦ Lush's Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water


I'm just going to get straight into this review because I have a lot to say. I have a few secrets and tips for this product that are now not going to be secrets because you will know... But shhh! Only we will know!

This mighty fine bottle contains a magical liquid. It has honestly really improved my skin. I used to have a small 100g bottle which cost £3.95 but then after the product running out I bought a big bottle which was 250g at £7.50.

This has honestly created my love for foundation! I can not, I repeat, can not use foundation without the little life saver. I spray it on before I've applied a moisturiser and primer then I spray a little on my beauty blender or spray it directly onto my face and then dab it with a beauty blender after my foundation and concealer. It creates a lovely dewy glow! If you put on too much foundation or blusher you can dab the toner on with a beauty blender and vola! You have a natural glowing look! I just love this thing... I want to marry it... Joking... But really, it's truly amazing!

I would recommend this toner to anyone with dry skin. It really does moisturise and soften the skin. I really enjoy using this product, it has really benefited my skin and also my makeup application. To be honest I just love all of Lush's products! I've never had a bad experience with them.

Tell me...
What are you favourite Lush products?
What would you like to try?

Thanks for reading my post!
Type to you soon :D
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Great Review,i can't wait for more posts from you

    livvy x
    http://skinnyjeansandbigbrows.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds so nice! I love Lush products.
    My fave are the bath bombs!

    Love Daniela (New Fan) - (www.ohellabella.blogspot.com)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lush too!

      Thanks you for you lovely comment x

      Delete
  3. Hey! I love your blog! I nominated you for a Liebster blog award! Check it out here : http://thestyledoll.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-blog-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thank you :D That means so much <3

      Delete
  4. Good review! I don't own anything Lush but would loovee to try something, especially as its improved your skin!
    lovefromsammie.com xx

    ReplyDelete