29 August 2012

The Lipstick Tag!


1. When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?
I used to... I must admit. I used to love it but I would be so careful so I wouldn't brake it, I treated them like some kind of fragile or holy thing :P

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?I didn't really buy lipsticks, only lip glosses.


3. Pink or red lipstick?Red! I love it! You can do so many things with a red lipstick, you can be daring or just a flush of colour ... just anything!


4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought? 

Probably... Gosh, I can't think! Probably Natural Collection lipsticks! I actually love them :D


6. What’s the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick? 

Used it as a blusher? Being silly and yeah, enough said :P

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?


Probably MAC, I do have YSL and Estée Lauder, I don't think you need an expensive lipstick, yes they are good quality but there is cheaper ones that can do nearly the same job!

5. And the cheapest?
MAC, fantastic colour range, amazing feel and pigmentation. It can be expensive though, another brand would be Revlon, much cheaper but as good quality as MAC, not as much of a selection though though they're still great.



No comments:

Post a Comment